Sunday, March 25, 2012

Better Late Than Never?

Well folks, it's been a long time coming but finally I have a new post for you!

I title it this because we are often faced with the infamous "hora peruana," the Peruvian hour. The basic idea is that when we say that something begins at a certain hour, we know we can count on it beginning about an hour after that designated time. So with that little tidbit of culture I present to you, arriving on time according to the hora peruana, my first year video! Enjoy.


Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. !! i loved your video... and then WE (being the wife and me) made a guest appearance, and then i REALLY loved your video!!

    Laura says hi
    can't wait for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so enjoyable! Oh Laura, I lawled multiple times during that video. The main point of laughter came at the first glance of the music video being filmed. The second height of my laughter occurred after the donkeys were chased off the set of said music video. So.funny.
    And I couldn't help but smile seeing you do yoga with your students. And I can't help but smile when I just see you! Goodness, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete