Sunday, February 13, 2011

Smile for the Camera

Hey all,
Due to the lack of photos in recent posts, this one will be less words and more pictures. I know your eyes have been starving for some visual images. So here we go.
This one is good and embarrassing. Check out facebook for the video of me dancing in this get-up.
Here I am posing with the Peace Corps big wigs. Our country director, the U.S. ambassador to Peru and the boss of the environmental program, on swear-in day.
Here's some of the family and my site mate on New Year's Eve.
Me and the other crazy gringa in Laraos, Marjan, jumping into Lake Cochapampa on New Year's Day.
This is just one of the pretty views very near my house.
This is my summer school class on the first day.
And this is us playing with water!
This are our petreglyphs.

And here we are giving a very important presentation to the mayors in our area. Don't we look official in our vests?
And these are my kittens. They keep me company on the rainy afternoons.
Blessings.



2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a wonderful time and your stitches are healing well (Grandma told me about your cut hand). I love reading about your experience and these last pics are great.

    Thinking of you often,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, that dress totally works for you :)

    ReplyDelete